PWS - Weather View 32
- More information on Weather View 32: http://www.weatherview32.com/applications.html
- No matter the version number of Weather View 32, you need at least the Standard Version, the Home Edition does not support uploading to Weather Underground
- With Version 7, the Standard Edition and higher support Wunderground with no modifications
- With Version 6:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Weather View 32 with the appropriate patch.
- Bring up the Weather Underground Data Feed Properties dialog.
- Fill in your Station ID, and Password.
- Choose your Upload Frequency. We recommend 5 minutes or 15 minutes.
- Check the box to enable the data feed.
- Click 'Close'
If you go back to the sign in page for your weather station, and click data, you should see observations listed after the next update. It will take about one day to appear on your local forecast page.